“Change is inevitable — except from a vending machine”
Today we’ll discuss five common mistakes that new vending machine entrepreneurs make and how to avoid them.
- The first mistake new vending machine entrepreneurs often make is needing to manage inventory and profit margins diligently. It’s essential to track how much inventory you have and when you need to restock and monitor your profit margins to ensure that you’re making a healthy profit on your products.
- One of the biggest mistakes new vending machine entrepreneurs make when buying products is buying what they like rather than what will sell well to their customers. It’s essential to test different products and see which ones are popular before buying large quantities. Other mistakes include buying too much or too little inventory without testing demand or not considering the cost of the product in relation to the price you’ll be charging.
- To know if you’re buying winning products, there are a few things you can do. One suggestion is to have a suggestion sheet for your employees or customers to fill out, asking for their favourite products and which ones they think would sell well in your vending machine. You can also keep track of sales data to see which products are performing well and which aren’t.
- If things aren’t moving as fast as you had hoped, it can be frustrating, but you can do a few things to improve your sales. One option is to try marketing your vending machine to a broader audience or increasing the visibility of your vending machine. You can also consider offering promotions or discounts to encourage more sales.
- The last mistake that new vending machine entrepreneurs often make is focusing too much on how much they’re making rather than how much they’re keeping. It’s essential to keep track of your expenses and ensure you’re not spending more than you’re earning. By keeping a close eye on your finances, you can ensure that your vending machine business is profitable and sustainable in the long run.
If you enjoyed this post, consider subscribing to my business youtube channel below!